Me Myself and I

Me Myself And I

By Jayden

Hi, my name is Jayden and did you know that I received a letter from the president when I was born? I also have been to 10 different states. But that’s not why I wrote this paragraph, the reason I wrote this was to tell you a little about who I am and what I do.

So, I am warning you that I am trying to be as modest as possible but sometimes I can’t be. My friends and family say I am really funny, not just from the way I speak but from the way I act. I walk around the house silly and telling jokes sometimes and other times I am straight up clever/lucky that I thought of those jokes. I have a sister, step sister, a step brother, Dad, Mom, step Mom step Dad and a whole bunch of other family. Also I am really nice to other people not just when they need it but even when they don’t need it. And finally, I give certain things to people who deserve it.

Also, did you know that I like to play baseball and I am great at it too!? It is my favorite sport and I enjoy playing it because it is fun and healthy to do. I am also a really good student because I do my work on time and I don’t slack or become lazy when it comes to work. I also am great at and enjoy reading books or reading fast just for fun!

Thank you so much reader for sticking with me through my whole essay. I hope you learned a lot about me and maybe someday I can learn about you! Until next time…

-Jayden user-6206675-96-1qk3g4h